Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will create elegant logo animation

I will create elegant logo animation












About:

Hi, Thanks for visiting my profile.

I willAnimate your Logowith your website, or any kind of messagelike in the above previewfor your amazing intro or outro.

The Best Animation for:

Get Professional video Intro/outroforyour Website, YouTube Channel, Teasers, Short films, Promos, Marketing campaigns, Event promotion, Presentation, Branding, Special events, Product advertising, Commercial projects, Promo sales and whatever you have in mind.

Here’s what you will get for $5:

  • 1920 x 1080p HD(without charging an extra)
  • Perfect display timings
  • Free Tagline or Web Address
  • Superb colour and pixels
  • Fast Delivery Only 1 day


How to Order:

  1. Send your Logo or Text.
  2. Tell me your Tagline, Slogan or Web Address.
  3. And leave the rest to me.

Note:

For better result, please provide the Logo file in PNG/PSD/ or AI/EPSwith transparency.

Order now andget your Video within a day.

Reviews


mthandi:I needed a new stylish clean logo animation

sanjithd:Thank you for your business sir.

cdkdisco:Really pleased with the final product .

sanjithd:Great buyer to work with!!!

davidscheuer:Great Work


No comments:

Post a Comment