Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will make end credits for the end of your movie

I will make end credits for the end of your movie












About:

For only 5$ I'll make you a classic end credit  of your intro video, or your movie.



What you get for 5$?
  • Intro clip length up to 2min
  • Up to 50 names
  • HD quality
  • You will receive the video in any format you like.
  • you can add your video/photo in background 
  • You can change the font, background
  • you can add companies logo



If you have any other special requests, talk to me privately and I'll give you bids accordingly.

Reviews


sharontaylor:VERY PROFESSIONAL

meetgusai:Outstanding Experience!

naomiwestgard58:Amazing service....Did the job exactly how I ordered..and FAST!!

meetgusai:Good Experience, And happy Client is what all i want.

sharontaylor:EXCELLENT WORK! VERY QUICK TURNAROUND


No comments:

Post a Comment