Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will do my best to make your stuff amazing, Feel free to contact me for any custom orders.

I will do my best to make your stuff amazing, Feel free to contact me for any custom orders.












About:

Get this Super Clean intro and make your videos Amazing, Look more Professional and get more Engagements!

Features:

1- Super clean
2- Professional look
3- Full HD 1080p
4- Include music
5- Available in various formats (MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV)

This gig is perfect for:

1- Music channels
2- Vlogs videos
3- Reviews videos
4- Personal videos
5- Social media accounts


What you will get for 5$?

This Super Clean intro include music and sound effects in Full HD 1080p with any format you want (MP4 default) + BONUS! (Check the description below)

Please provide:

- Your text or (Brand/Channel) name


100% Satisfaction guarantee.

- In all packages you have UNLIMITED revisions so make sure you will get what exactly you want!

Special Bonus for the first 10 "7" Buyers,Buy this gig and Get one of my other gigs for Free! or Get 2 Intros Instead of 1.

Feel free to contact me to get Free sample of this gig.

Reviews


onlylaurenart:I bought this for my YouTube channel and man, the service was awesome and the video was exactly as described. Really fast turnaround too! Thanks!

onlylaurenart:Prompt service, delivery exactly as expected.

bhenry29:awesome and quick

londenprice:Omg!!! I am so impressed by the fast turn around time this seller was extremely easy to work with. My Video Intro is everything I wanted it to be soooo Beautiful. I'm so happy!!

reggaeearth:It's perfect once again. Soon back !


No comments:

Post a Comment