Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will create for you the most creative and unique animations and intros.I will reply to your messages as quickly as possible! Cheers!. + See More

I will create for you the most creative and unique animations and intros.I will reply to your messages as quickly as possible! Cheers!. + See More












About:

By ordering this gig you will get an Animated Gif of your logo spinning(or any other behavior) in 3D with Transparent background or you can submit a background of your choice, you can also choose the resolution of the gif (weight and height) in pixels.
If you want the GIF to be animated in another way besides spinning you can text me.
got any other custom ideas feel free to inbox me.

PLEASE NOTE 
This Gig is only for 3D animations, no 2D animations.

I will not convert Images/complex objects to 3D, only 2D flat logos/shapes/text

  • This Gig is only for spinning and other very simple 3D animations.
Want a custom 3D animation, please check my other Gigs

  • I suppose you know how to use GIF Format, this is not a video format.
if you want  a video animation plus the Gif you can add an extra option 

-I will not create or  model 3D models/products or model your logo in 3D, I am just going to convert your vector/flat logo into 3D 

-I will not create the Gif in any other style except a 3D animation, no 2D/cartoon flat animations

-I will not animate 2D or 3D characters into a Gif, again I will just make your logo rotate in 3D 

Reviews


nickkouris920:Extremely good work! I am very impressed with the way Amirmallek does business. Highly recommended.

hcar4546:He was very quick and friendly!

cdeleon23:great work and fast

antoniotringa:fast delivery!

cdeleon23:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment