Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create a classy 3d animated logo intro video within 24 hours

I will create a classy 3d animated logo intro video within 24 hours












About:

Welcome to my gig.

Looking for an Amazing animated logo intro video? You've come to the right place.

I will make this cool glossy intro video for $5.

What you'll get :
  • Final Output in Full HD (1920x1080)
  • Music included
  • MP4 format (can provice other formats on request)
  • Unlimited revision
  • Lifetime support
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee

You can use it for :
  • Your Website
  • Your YouTube Channel
  • Your Company
  • A Presentation
  • Gaming Channel

Ready for Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, and more !!!

How to Order:
Just send me your Logo
I'll also add  Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address you would 
like for no extra charge!

Your Logo Should be High Quality on a Transparent 
Background in either PNG, PSD, AI or EPS format.


If you have any questions or if you want to talk before ordering feel free to message me.

ORDER NOW!


TAGS :
after effects,logo animation, design, retro, vintage, epic, trailer, corporate, business, clean, simple, bundle, pack, elegant, animation, reveal, post production, express delivery, cinematic, animated logo, intro video, video intro, logo animation

Reviews


tasplanet:Great service, fast delivery, excellent communication. High recommend

simeraj:Amazing Experience! I am glad that you loved the service. Thank you for valuable feedback. Have a great day!

tasplanet:Excellent. Highly recommended!

simeraj:Amazing Experience! I am glad that you loved the service. Thank you for valuable feedback. Have a great day!

tasplanet:Great work! Very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment