Friday, July 27, 2018

I will be glad to help :) + See More

I will be glad to help :) + See More












About:

***** Hello FootBall Lovers*****

This gig is for you.

I will add your logo or text to this amazing FIFA world cup intro!!

(((Special on World Cup 2018)))


***Spatial gig Feature***

  • Use logo/text
  • Flag Changeable
  • Color Changeable
  • Background Changeable
  • Background Color Changeable
  • Ball Changeable (Soccer/Foot ball)


All I need from you is to provide me your;

  • Logo or Text
  • Spatial Massage
  • Your country flag


Just only need to your message and order.

Note: In case of any queries, please contact me before placing the order

Reviews


radiosb:Very good and fast work. Nice conversation.

sajidboss:I am Really Happy Work with you. I want to work with you in the future. If you have any work, please let me know. I am all time ready work with you. Best of luck. \r\nRegards \r\nSajid\r\n

omargutierre811:great work

sajidboss:Excellent communications, fast responses in the process, accurate and productive feedback. Would love to work with this customer again!

gadg0107984:great job! will buy again


No comments:

Post a Comment