Friday, July 27, 2018

I will do a great custom logo animation

I will do a great custom logo animation












About:

Where can you use a custom logo animation

  • Company Events
  • Youtube Intro
  • Websites
  • Commercials
  • Films
  • Social Media
  • Promo Video
  • Logo Reveal

I dont use templates, 100% CUSTOM! 


What I need? 
You need to have your logo file.

Please provide:
Your artwork in vector .eps , .ai (Ilustrator, layered PDF or high quality layered .psd format.)

If you dont have it, I redraw your logo (only if your logo is in a flat colors) for $15 extra.


Contact me before order. To be able to agree on what you need and continue as quickly as possible.

Reviews


sarajloye:Awesome thanks for your hard work

eddermontantes:Thank you so much. Great buyer, everything really great.

patrickouate:Working with Eddermontantes was a real pleasure. I would definitely recommend his services!

eddermontantes:Excellent! And thank you so much :)

sunnysanwar:Wonderful work! Very professional with great design sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment