Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do custom 2d and 3d intro logo animation

I will do custom 2d and 3d intro logo animation












About:

Hi. If you need some Motion Graphics made, you are in the right place!.
I'll make 2D and 3D animations made in After Effects or Cinema 4D. Quality Work.

Please contact me before ordering.

15$ extra for Project files.

Reviews


russellfast:Did a good job and was patient during the process. Highly satisfied. Thanks!

josehramirezv:Thanks russellfast. I had a great time working on this one.

alinerosanyx:Me gustó mucho el trabajo\nha hecho todos los cambios solicitados hasta llegar al mejor resultado\n\nme encanta y voy a hacer más trampas en breve.\ngracias

josehramirezv:Gracias por todo alinerosanyx. Si necesitas alguna otra cosa, solo avísame. Saludos.

russellfast:Did great work. Was patient with revisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment