Thursday, March 26, 2020

Make Elegant Award Intro Video With Logo











About:

Looking for an Amazing Logo animation and intro? Here I am offering something elegant!!

What will you receive with order for $5?

  • In video up to 9 Amazing Video transition with YOUR Logo and Text, 18 screen in standard order
  • Professional Quality

  • 1080X720 video (1080p Full HD is available in gig extra)
  • Music included (I have a great music library Also!!)
  • mp4 format (I will provide other formats on your request)
  • Duration 3-6 sec each slide



What you need to provide?

please send me the text and logo in good quality, logo will be adapted with video style and color.

Text format should be according to screen play-

1. Your text here

2. Your text here

3. Your logo here

like this....



All of my motion Graphic is great for 

  • Your website
  • Youtube channel
  • Your Business
  • Your trailer


SELECT YOUR EXTRAS AND HIT THE GREEN ORDER BUTTON TO GET STARTED NOW!

If you have further questions just send me a message, I will quickly reply to it.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is magnificent. She is able to capture your vision and create a video that will last for generations. I will definitely hire her again.

:

top seller

:

Amazing work

:

Thanks a lot

:

Thanks for the review but I think I have delivered more than what I offered in my basic gig. FULL HD + 1 revision with 2 more versions, also the work was completed within timeframe.




No comments:

Post a Comment