Friday, March 27, 2020

Create Custom Logo Animation For You











About:

I will make a custom animation of your logo!

This is a nice touch for extra professionalism for your brand.

Use it for your Mail signatures or on websites!



No templates, 100% unique and to your liking! If you're uncertain about the animation, don't worry! ill make an educated guess ;)



To make my job easier, please provide a vector file of your logo (.eps, .ai, etc.) if possible.

Otherwise, PNG with a transparent background will work fine if the resolution is good enough ( > 600 px)



You can use it for 

  • Brand Promotion
  • Commercials
  • Youtube intro
  • Promo Video
  • Logo Reveal

  • Intro & Outro Animation

  • Website
My final package includes:

  • .mp4
  • .mov 
Checkout Packages



And any extension you want.

I will make the resolution as high as possible which depends on what resolution the received logo is in. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome love it

:

Amazing Job.. will use again.

:

Very responsive! Super happy with the result.

:

Even this time Annaluci delivered a professional job. Probably I gave wrong or at list not proper instructions, but Annaluci overpassed my fault and she made a great service. For this kind of job I will recpntact her without any doubt.

:

Thanks for such a nice review sir.




No comments:

Post a Comment