Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create Custom Video Logo Animation In 24 Hours











About:

Hello. I am developing clean, simple, modern intro animation for logos. Animation is the original, no templates!

Contact me before order!

 

I NEED FROM YOU:

- Provide the logo in one of the formats: PNG, JPG, BMP, PSD, AI, EPS, preferably with transparency. Minimal logo size 2000x2000px.

- If you have social links, I can use them in the video under the logo.

- If you have music, I can use it in the logo or I will use music from Youtube Audio Library.

 

YOU WILL GET:

✔  Video in HD, fullHD or 4K resoltuion (depending on the package)

✔  High-quality video logo in format AVI, MOV or MP4.

✔  Commercial use (depending on the package)

✔  Music\sfx background  (depending on the package)



----- ORDER NOW!!! -----





Reviews


:

Great thank you

:

heavenlyyyyyy

:

great guy very attentive

:

Good work. Fast service

:

Everything looks great and was delivered on time! Thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment