Monday, March 30, 2020

Hard Embed Subtitles, Any Language Or Logo Into Your Video











About:

Show your audience you care... Minimize the hassles of downloading subtitle files!!!



I embed subtitles and Logo into your video in any language and provide the following exclusive

Services:

1.In case you have video file with it’s subtitle: Directly approach me by chatting and get your subtitles embedded without much ado;)

2. In case you don’t have subtitles:

    
Welcome to my profile!

I create subtitles too (only English); which is one of my other gigs.

Check it here: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/f152bacd14

Additional services:(as per your requirements)

  1. Change in fonts (style, size, colour)

  2. Background (color, opacity)

  3. Add any watermark/ logo

I assure you that confidentiality is of importance and as such I will be willing to sign a non-disclosure if the need arises.

Kindly send me a message before ordering to avoid cancellations!!!



At last, but most importantly: Client satisfaction is my top goal here. While I do work for my clients, I feel a sense of great pride when I know that my clients are satisfied with the work I've done.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work on this!

:

Great to work with you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment