Tuesday, March 31, 2020

This Storm Neon Logo Intro











About:

I create this animation using glowing strokes like real neon



You can use this as a 



  •     Logo intro
  •    as a title role of your videos
  •    as a promotional video to share on social media. 

  •    In your website / or how ever and where ever you need :)





Without gig extra 

  •   I animate only the logo.
  •   No names ,urls ,links
  •   I don't use different colors
  •   size of the video 720p size

Reviews


:

AMAZING! I am so happy with the end product I could cry! This teaser video will kick start my new company and it was critical it was top notch. Sami delivered! Very quick, patient, and super talented. I cannot recommend this seller enough! I already ordered 2 more gigs from him! Thank you so much!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment