Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design This Awesome Lion Claws Video Intro Logo Animation











About:

Looking for This Amazing Lion claws Gaming Logo animation? You've come to the right place. 



Order Requirements:



I will need your:
  • Logo (png)
  • Website URL or short tagline


Gig Description:
  • Background music included.
  • Logo should have a transparent background. 
  • The logo format should be PNG, PSD, AI or EPS for best results
  • All videos are rendered in Full HD.
  • Final output format in .mp4, file size approx 10mb.


Ideal for:
  • Your Website
  • Your YouTube Channel
  • Your Company
  • For gamer and esport gamers
  • For streamer and streamers
  • twitch streaming
  • YouTube streaming
  • facebook streaming

Reviews


:

I got what I excepted extremely happy with the results

:

Very good design

:

It is perfect, thank you very much.

:

the best of fiverr

:

You're literally the best that I have worked with. I can't wait to continue working with you on more projects. You gave everything I needed and had the best communication that I have worked with. Thank you so much I am BEYOND impressed.




No comments:

Post a Comment