Monday, March 30, 2020

Make This Amazing Tech Elegant Intro











About:

Hi there,

Are you looking for a intro that give your logo a cool,fresh and professional look ? well,this gig can you help with that!



This logo reveal intro features unique,clean and futuristic design with a high quality, and this good looking intro can be use to present your logo in a very effective way! ,Your video will look just like the sample above with your own Logo and Text line. 



Perfect For :- 

  • YouTube 
  • Podcasts 
  • Webinars
  • Facebook 
  • Landing pages
  • Blogs
  • Presentations
  • Special Events
  • Promo sales
  • Practically anything!
 

Your output will be



        1920x1080) Full HD resolution

        34 Seconds video

        sound fx included

        Customizable output format(mp4. standart)



Please Note..
Logo must be in PNG/PSD/ or AI/EPS  with transparency for better result.

If you don't have a logo, text are possible!



Check out my other gigs,you will love it !

    

Reviews


Seller's Response:

EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!!! THANK YOU... I will look to be back! This is my youtube channel where you will find your work! https://youtu.be/aAkObkh4oMs

Seller's Response:

I am thrilled to hear that you are satisfied. Thank you for being my valued customer. I am grateful for the pleasure of serving in your project...!! ^_^

Seller's Response:

really fast and exactly what i wanted.

Seller's Response:

I am pleased to hear that you are fully satisfied about my services & thanks for giving me the opportunity to serve you...!! ^_^

Seller's Response:

easy and worth it




No comments:

Post a Comment