Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create Logo Intro Animation With Fire











About:

I will make for you this great Intro Video reveal your logo from Phoenix ash. 

This is unique way to present your logo. 



FULL HD - get this introVideo in full HD!!

SOUND FX - Magical PHOENIX logo including sound fx !!



How this work:

  • Send me your logo ( .PNG Format with transparent background  .png file or I can cut out background from your logo then - add this option in Gig Extras ) 
  • Let me know what Tag line will be on video ( your slogan, website address, etc.) 



Fast Delivery !



Feel free to contact me 24/7





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very quick to answer question and then produced exactly what i asked for within hours of me ordering it. great work and thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

great communication , superb work

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I needed an intro for some videos




No comments:

Post a Comment