Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design 10 Stylist Video Intro Logo Animation In 4K











About:

You need a animated intro video or animated logo video for Youtube or other use?

Well then you are in exact right place.

I am a professional graphic designer and video maker with years of experience. 



Samples: https://youtu.be/guhwouSjREU



What you are getting from my GIG?

1.Videos in Full HD 1920*1080P format.

2.Videos in 4k (3840*2160P) format. 

3.Extra fast delivery in 24 hours.

4.100% satisfaction or money refund guarantee.

5.Will provide the vdo anytime for free if lost in future.

6.24/7 service with extra fast response in inbox.

7.No copyright issues with the videos or the audios that is used.

8.Commercial usability.

9.Professional quality.



NOTE: I do not provide any custom animation. All the animations are in the sample video.You can choose any of these 10 examples.



Refund promised if you are not satisfied with my service.

So What are you waiting for??

Order now!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I like it. please send original file mp4 to me. thank you.

:

FANTASITC!!!

:

Outstanding Experience.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment