Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create Awesome 3D Logo Animation Warner Bros Intro











About:

I will make an intro exactly like the famous Warner Bros. , just with your custom text or logo!



Here's what you'll get for $30:

★ Create professional Video Animation with your Logo
★ Final output in HD QUALITY (1920x1080)
★ 3 days delivery

★ Great support and quality

Reviews


:

Great job!! Fast and precise

:

I had some small weird tweaks I wanted for my job and there was no hesitation from Alex. Final result was exactly how I needed it. Amazing work and will definitely be back for more!

:

Excellent Pro ! Attention to details-order has been created exactly how I requested. Very happy to find such an amazing person!

:

Perfectly done

:

I needed this for a promotional visual and everything was perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment