Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create A Pro Custom Logo Animation











About:

Hi,

I am Mugunthan.

In my professional Custom Logo Animation Gig. I have extensive experience with doing custom Animated logos and characters.

This link will take you to my portfolio -  https://vimeo.com/introsvfx 



I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me for those kinds of projects. I will do whatever it takes to completely 100% deliver on your project and earn a 5-star rating from you as well.



Please review my profile, where you will find numerous 5-star reviews and a 100% job client-satisfaction rate. Inbox me if you want to get done any project or want to discuss your project.

I will get back to you quickly and I can get started right away!

There is no charge to talk about your project with me.



Service includes >>>

  • 1920x1080px HD or 4K  video quality
  • Background Music
  • GIF File.
  • Option to ask for small adjustments or revisions


You can use it anywhere you want 



  • Company events 
  • Social Media 
  • Youtube Intro 
  • Website 
  • Films and more




It needed your logo file in AI/EPS, PSD or PNG format

Best Regards,

Mugunthan.k



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Friendly to work-with and quick. Great work will recommend to others

:

He is very professional and efficient, I recommend him.

:

Good job.Service delivered as expected.

:

Absolutely it!!!!

:

Looks great and will definitely hire again!




No comments:

Post a Comment