Friday, March 27, 2020

Create An 80S Retro Vhs Cinematic Animation Intro Of Your Logo, Text Or Brand











About:

I will make your brand stand out with this 80s Retro Cinematic Reveal. This design is inspired by old Retro VHS Animations and it is influenced by the popular on-going 80s Retro Trend.



Both Video and Sound are original creations, you are free to use them anywhere without a problem. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

Geo was very responsive and never did I have to wait long for a response. They took everything I asked of them into careful consideration and gave me a product that I am extremely happy about!

:

Highly recommended.

:

Seller was prompt. Very good experience.

:

Good service

:

Great communication and great end result




No comments:

Post a Comment