Saturday, March 28, 2020

This Realistic Fire Intro With Your Logo Or Text











About:

Get a PROFESSIONAL VIDEO INTRO for your WEBSITE,CHANNEL, BLOG or PRODUCTION.



You give me your logo (text in the link) and I'll make a realistic fire intro video with it.



You can choose 1 of 3 versions of the intro video.



! NOTE:  If you do not specify which version you want, I do version №1 After that your order will not be remade!




Here's what you'll get for $5:

  • 1 or 3 video (FIRE or BURN)

  • HD quality video intro (720p, bitrate 4 Mbps)
  • customizable output format (.mp4 is standart)
  • music/sound included


If you buy Extra service "Revisions", I can do for you, any changes in template from simple to more complex.



Provide me:

    •    your logo, text, website link



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for listening to my requests and supplying me with my video

:

delivered as promised. excellent work.

:

Exactly what i asked for. Super fast delivery. Highly recommend! AAA+++

:

AMAZING JOB!!!

:

Extremely fast Delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment