Thursday, March 26, 2020

Create A Stunning Custom Logo Animation











About:

All my logo animations are custom made. (NO template is used)



Use animation for,

  • Youtube video intro and outro.
  • Intro and Outro Logo Animation
  • For your App, Website, Webpage or Event promotion
  • Creating a stunning promotion campaign for your brand.

This is my animation workflow.

1.      First I need to get a clear idea about your company and the meaning of each and every element in your logo. (example: this square represents this.) You need to provide me with;

  • Your logo in .eps, .ai or layered .psd format (if possible).
  • Color palette for your logo
  • Details of your company which will help in animating the logo.

2.      Before animating, I will come up with a few design concepts for the animation and you can work with me to choose the best one.

3.      The chosen Customized Logo Animation will be animated and It will be sent to you

in any video format, any quality and with sound effects. (depends on the package you are choosing)

Communication is key.

Please contact me before ordering.









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great!....

:

Luan is a great client to work with and her expertise in content creation is amazing. I really enjoyed illustrating and animating a 1 minute explainer video to her.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment