Thursday, March 26, 2020

Provide You The Best Lower Third Plus Social Pack Within 24H











About:

I WILL PUT YOUR INFORMATION ANDMAKE YOUR LOWER THIRD ANIMATION

I'll PROVIDE-
  1. .MOV or PNG Sequence with Alpha Channel
  2. Fully Transparent Background
  3. Full HD 1920x1080px (Contact for other resolutions)
  4. After Effects Source file (Follow Gig Extras) [Must Need Update After Effects]
  5. Premiere Pro compatible template (Follow Gig Extras) [Must Need Update Premier Pro]


Watch this GIG Video Preview and choose any CODE #NO . You can also order a new CUSTOM lower third.



SOCIAL PACKAGE:  (Copy the link & Paste on your browser address bar)

https://youtu.be/R6ysNKXxH0k



WHY ME?

  1. Fast Delivery
  2. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  3. Unlimited Revisions
  4. If you are not satisfied with my work, I will give you money back

Feel free to order anytime. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Send me a message anytime.



#lower_third #lower_thirds #lower_third_animation #aftereffects_template #social_lower_third #custom_lower_third #animated_title #title_animation

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast service and delivery! Easy import into my Premiere sequence. This is a great source for someone who's not familiar with After Effects or the motion graphics.

:

He has been extremely cooperative, understanding and explanatory. I do not know much about graphic design and what files are useable on what platforms, yet he took the time to ensure I fully understood what I was purchasing and what it could be used for. Great work!

:

This seller is great!! The work was done on time, exactly as I asked and looks very professional! I will be using them again!!!

:

Excellent job. He went above and beyond and created exactly what I was looking for even though it was not one of his premade top 10! Will definitely use again.

:

Great Communication. She is very understanding and her instructions were clear to me. I'll be pleased to work with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment