Friday, March 27, 2020

Your Intro For Youtube, Short And Films











About:

Are you looking for an incredible introduction for your company? Do you have an amazing YouTube channel and need a good intro / outro / logo? I am the order for you!



 My name is joel, I offer incredible video editing skills with great responsibility.



 Included as a gift: an instagram version (1500 x 1500 px) in all my packages an instagram version (1500 x 1500 px) in all my packages




SERVICES:

  • 100% originality
  • 100% customization
  • Resolution: 1080p Made to measure everything.
  • Background music completely free of copyright. No copyright problems.


PLEASE do not hesitate to consult, You just need to send me your logo, describe your idea, let my creativity do its job. In case you have a complex vision, please contact me in advance to be sure that I can see what you are looking for. You're welcome!

Reviews


:

He was very responsive and straight to the point. It was easy to get a quote and get the job done. I will carry on working with him.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment