Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Eyecatching Custom 2D Or 3D Animation For Your Logo











About:

Emerging brand designer with right skills




Looking for Engaging, Clean and Professional logo Intro/Animation Video? Then you're are already at the very right place!


I'll do your branding in a creative and eye-catching way that captures the viewer's attention at first glance!


You can add these to your youtube channel or at intro or outro of your videos.
 
My gig offers:


  • Custom made Intro video  ( with respect to the package you've selected)
  • Custom Colors
  • Music included
  • High Definition video (1080p)
  • You can select the Format 
  • Commercial Use
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 


What do I need from you?


Transparent Logo in either .png .ai .svg .eps .pdf or .psd format.


Please check my gig extras for more !


You can ask for any custom offer through inbox

Reviews


:

Great experience

:

Seventh_Sky did a fast turn around and gave me exactly what I needed.

:

He worked hard & kept at it until I got what I asked for, and I think his content will look good with our cooking & music videos.

:

its fine not great

:

Terima kasih banyak sudah menyelesaikan project saya dengan sangat baik, very responsive and very helpul. good job my bro!!




No comments:

Post a Comment