Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create Custom Video Logo Animation











About:

I will Professionally Animate your Logo, 100% UNIQUE CUSTOM WORK, NO TEMPLATE!!!!!



Cost depends on your logo.



IMPORTANT: This gig do not include LOGO CREATION service. 

For an extra 100$ i can create your logo. I will provide you source file (ai, eps or pdf).



Contact me before order!



Send me your logo,

I will study how can i animate it for best communication of your brand.



I create unique and custom animation only for your logo/brand.  I am not putting your logo in an existing template like so many of the very low priced sellers on fiverr.  



The established prices are only for a basic idea.





I can provide complete pack:




- 3 video files 720p, 1080p, 4k (ultra high resolution);
- music/sfx background;
- transparent background;
- commercial use


Total price: 230$



On request, i can provide 5k, 6k and 8k video resolution.




For an extra 100$ i will give you master file and you can modify as you like. (Gratis only for premium orders)





Reviews


Seller's Response:

The service was brilliant, we were delighted with the logo animation and had no changes. A fantastic service! Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Sarah!

Seller's Response:

First Seller I've had on Fiverr doing this kind of work who actual read and did what I asked! Thank You so Much!

Seller's Response:

thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Alessandro communicates very well, is friendly and courteous. He has a great level of experience with choosing the right type of logo for your niche. Our timezones extended the project, as well as being incredibly busy, however we managed to collaborate quite well to achieve a great result that will be printable, website friendly and animated.




No comments:

Post a Comment