Monday, March 30, 2020

Animate Your Amazing Logo











About:

I will create an animation for your logo according to your business personality.

Make your business image more attractive and dynamic. 



For:

Facebook

YouTube Intro

Website

Social Media

Brand Presentation

Reviews


:

She’s great to work with! She delivered the project early and it was better than I imagined myself.

:

She has a great design aesthetic - modern and fresh. I gave her very little direction and she came up with two fantastic options. This is what I look for in a designer... can she understand what I want and do something better than I imagined. I would hire her again (and I will). Thank you!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great work! Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment