Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create A Custom Logo Animation











About:

if you  have animation ideas or you want a original logo reveal for your business, Youtube Channel. website or others, you are in the right place. In this Gig no templates are used. All are new and exclusive for you. 

After you will choose your plan, to get started  I ll asked you about your ideas or specific type of animation that you want. If you don't have any, no problem  leave it to my creativity and I will surprise you with some awesome work. 

My gig features:

Custom Animation Logo (NO TEMPLATES)

Exclusive Sound Effects

Desired file format.

Desired resolution (from small web to 4K)

You just have to provide the logo.High Resolution Preferred(AI,PSD or PNG formats) 

If you have any question please send me a message before, thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the service was excellent. I would use this service again.

Seller's Response:

Marvellous Experience. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Very helpful and eager to help you acheive the results you need.

:

Great Experience. Thanks

:

No problems at all. Brief was followed exactly.




No comments:

Post a Comment