Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Make This Red Carpet Cinematic Intro For You











About:

I will customize this elegant Red Carpet intro for you. the offer contains 9 Placeholders, 1 Text Placeholders, and 8 Photo Placeholders.

For the Photos dimensions, it better to have these dimensions:

  • The 6 outdoor Photos placeholders should be 610x900.

    Ps: Don't rush yourself with the dimensions if you're not familiar with that, any Vertical photo will be good, Horizontal Photo will lose some details.
  • The logo above the door should be squared (1:1), just like 400x400, png/psd/ai/pdf format with a transparent background.
  • The final theatre scenes should be 1920x1080, (Any  Horizontal photo will do the trick.


If you're not familiar with dimensions and stuff like that, don't worry, just contact me and I'll do the rest.



This intro can be used for awards, celebrations, ceremony, cinema, entertainment, film, Hollywood, movie, night, performance, red carpet, stage, star, superstar, theatre and much more...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cool result! Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

This guy is AMAZING!! His work is perfect. I loved working with him, I love his logos and his editing skills. I will always order from him, I am also going to refer all my friends to use him for logos! He is perfect. Very Quick as well. Takes instructions well. and does more than you asked! Cool

Seller's Response:

Excellent! I'm glad you liked. it was a pleasure to work with you 😁

Seller's Response:

Realmente tiene dos cosas que me han encantado de él, es rápido y un gran profesional. Los resultados son exactamente los que quería. Así que no dudaré en volver a confiar y trabajar con él.

:

Gracias por elegir nuestro servicio, todo lo que hacemos es servirle mejor, me alegro de que le haya gustado nuestro servicio y estoy emocionado de trabajar con usted en otros proyectos.




No comments:

Post a Comment