Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create A Video Intro For Your Logo











About:

I don't have to tell you that VIDEO is HOT and will continue to be so into the future.  Video attracts attention and VIDEO SELLS.  I will take your logo, or design a logo for you and then use that logo to create a video introducing your logo with animation and style.  This logo intro can be used on websites, in presentations for your company or in any manner you choose.


Please message me with any questions you may have.


Dave

Reviews


Seller's Response:

outstanding work !

:

I have worked with datint before, he did a great job then and the video he just did for me is absolutely awesome. He is professional, always willing to listen to suggestions and achieves great results by asking questions and giving suggestions to deliver a great product. I am going to be doing more work with him very soon.

:

One of my top clients. Always great to work with!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment