Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create An Incredible 3D Animated Motion Graphics Video











About:

*DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER FROM THIS PAGE*

Contact me before ordering so we can discus price and time. Then I will send you an offer for us to get started



Hi I'm Jones. I'm a visual effects and motion graphics artist based in the U.S. I use "Autodesk Maya" and "Cinema 4D" to create my work. I have been working in the motion design industry for several years and understand what needs to happen to get what's in your head, into 3D space. 



A professional, high quality 3D video can be the deciding factor in building customer trust. With me, you can rest assure that you will receive a professional 3D motion graphics video that will wow your customers and friends. 



Here is what you'll get when you buy.



  • Constant progress updates to ensure you're satisfied 
  • Incredible custom animation
  • High Quality custom textures, models and lighting set ups
  • Custom color grading and lighting
  • Fast responses and Quality customer service
  • A Great Video to show your customers and or friends


Each project is different; talking the details before we start will help to achieve better results. The price is adaptive to each project needs (starting at $200).   

Reviews


:

Great to work with. Faster than expected and always top notch quality. Will order again.

:

Everything went very smooth.

:

The artist exceeded my expectations and finished quicker than I thought he would.

:

Such a pleasure to work with. Extremely accommodating - made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Patient, professional & very talented. Would work with again & highly recommend to anyone.

:

Continually my go to when I need top quality done fast!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment