Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Custom Intros And Animated Logo For You











About:

I will make an amazing Video Intros and Logo intro animation for your logo or text



Get this video for you today and get your maximum online presence, you can use this Logo Intro video for promotion anywhere. Like YouTube, Facebook, Short films, Teasers, Marketing campaigns, Event promotion, Presentation for a project website/business, Product branding, Special events(Marriages, birthday,etc), Advertising, Commercial projects, Product Sales, etc.



What do you get:

- Awesome 3D Logo Intro animation for your logo or text.

- Tagline under your logo (website, text, slogan, etc)

- HD resolution 1280 X 720.

- MP4 output via H.264 codec.

- Background music 

-Logo Transparency



Full HD resolution 1920x1080 and more.

I usually deliver the video in 24-48 hours.



Thanks for checking out my Gig:)

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

The seller was very quick with completing the project and made corrections to my project swift. They communicated accurately when in need. I will definitely use them again.

:

David was patient with my needs for change, gave PLENTY of options that were creative and gave me a great set of an intro and an outro. I'd highly recommend David.

:

I was very pleased with this work! Vendor was profesional, fast, friendly and communicative. He made the revisions I needed and worked with me to make my design exactly what I wanted it to be! Will definitely be using in the future again! Great work!

:

Works quick and gives lots of revisions till done

:

great work!! he has made changes until i was 100% satisfied! will surely place further orders with him




No comments:

Post a Comment