Thursday, March 26, 2020

Make An Amazing Custom Logo Intro And Animation











About:

Hello. I will produce a custom logo animation and intro/outro for you guys.



Get ready to be amazed because you will be getting exciting to get logo Animation and logo Intro



Custom Logo Intro Description :

Kindly message me first if you have your own COMPLEX idea for logo animation. Because prices and time frame may vary according to your requirements.



My services Includes :

Youtube Intros

Logo animations

Modern Design Animation

Custom made



Please kindly provide me with your Logo in hi quality and other details

png, eps, psd or any other formats



Sound Design

I will provide you with the custom made sound design with extras



For more check my portfolio:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUJ6F5Xh7mFdIPQOVyArupAA



If you don't have any specific idea for your animation then DON'T WORRY at all. I will design the best using my own creative methods that has proven to be extremely successful.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Anees is very capable professional. His communication is excellent and I am very impressed with the quality of his work.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback and all compliments and i am very happy to work with you :)

:

Very easy to work with and fast response. Creates really nice and proffessional animations. From our side, we had to make some adjustments and that was no problem. We had to extend the date (our fault) - no problem. As mentioned, easy to work with and delivers high quality

:

Happy to hear your feedback, i will keep working on your all recent and future projects, thanks :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment