Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Perfect Custom Logo Animation For Your Brand











About:

★ Logo Animation ★

Looking for an Amazing Logo animation?

You've come to the right place.

What will we need to get started?

1.    your logo in any vector format (if you don't have the vector file of your logo DON’T WORRY, we'll 



What do you need to send me?

Transparent Logo in either .png .ai .svg .eps .pdf or .psd format.

However, if you need custom animation, please contact before placing the order



Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Reviews


:

Perfect Perfect Perfect. The service was impeccable. He quickly responded to my needs and understood them in no time. What a great designer

:

he is always ready to help but most importantly with passion. my animation is neat. I loved working with him. definitely recommend

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment