Friday, March 27, 2020

Animate Your New Logo











About:

Looking for an exciting and unique logo animation for your company?



Have a logo, but need multiple versions and sizes to use for all formats?



Need a custom logo designed and animated?



I can help you!!



No matter what the design, I will redraw your logo in vector format and animate it professionally so that you can use it over and over. I will happily custom design a logo for your company or personal profile to suit certain characteristics and career needs.



Product delivery will include:



  • 720p/1080p animated full HD logo intro
  • mp4 universal format

  • Music or sound effects included if requested

 

Image format delivery includes:

  • PNG with alpha (transparent) background
  • JPEG in specified sizes


The examples included in this gig showcase some of what I can do, but my skills are not limited by these. If you have any special requests, I will certainly do my best to fulfill them. Pop me a message.



Reviews


:

Great work. High quality and delivered rapidly and efficiently. I'll be back!

:

Good quality and quick turnaround, thanks!

:

Quality and reliable work as always!

:

fast, talented and reliable

:

enjoyed the experience




No comments:

Post a Comment