Sunday, March 29, 2020

Custom Logo Animation











About:

A Custom Logo Animation at Reasonable Price

Bring your logo to life with a custom logo animation. Present your design in a unique and consistent style. Introduce your company in a short and original manner. Your logo appear in an amazing ways!

Custom Animation Logo is engaging and accurate way of presenting and communicate short messages to the target customers.

Unique and attractive animations. Custom-made to your highest quality. Your expectations 100% fulfilled with the creation on the highest level.

I don't use templates. All animations are made by me.

You can use it for :

  • Brand Advertisement

  • Youtube/Vimeo intro
  • a cover for Facebook/Instagram/other social pages

  • Logo Intro

  • Intro & Outro Animation

What you need to submit: Your Logo in vector, eps, ai ( layered psd file is also acceptable but buyer should contact me first if you have only psd file ).



What you will get for basic package:


  • Animated Video up to 10s in mp4 HD without sound

  • 1 free revision



Feel free to drop me a message at any time if you have any question.

Visit my profile page for more services.

Reviews


:

Dung Dung is super perfect, as always! Such a joy to see her final deliverables. I have worked on several projects with her and I know I can always depend on her.

:

The seller is absolutely the best with animation, motion graphics and graphic design. Very talented. Always delivers awesome work.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment