Friday, March 27, 2020

Create A Beautiful Logo Animation











About:

I'm a visual designer & animator based in Poland.

Every video content drives engagement. And when you have a cool logo animation to go with your video materials, you can more likely catch the eyes of your audience.

I can provide you with a logo animation that utilizes your business name and tagline, to use across all of your various company videos.

  • Fully custom work - no templates used
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Music jingles and sound effects created by a professional sound designer.

My motion design skills along with the professional sound design work are a perfect recipe for an effective logo animation!





Reviews


:

Excellent work! Highly recommend.

:

It was great. I got just what I was hoping for.

:

Great work delivered quickly and to the brief, talented and impressive 3D logo animation!

:

Extremely professional and very high quality work.

:

Very responsive! And took my concept and made it come to life beautifully. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment