Monday, March 30, 2020

A Sensational Logo Animation











About:

Have you been looking for a Sensational Custom Logo Animation? Well search no further because you are at the right gig!



I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SUPER FAST LOGO INTRO within 6 hours



HERE YOU CAN CHOOSE ON OUR GALLERY:



www.youtube.com/channel/UCAEG0oDe-KPMaJICi9dYaSQ



THEN CLICK ON UPLOAD TO SELECT ANY TEMPLATE OF YOUR CHOICE



WHAT AM OFFERING?



3/5/7 Intro videos. This depends on the selected package.

1080.Pixel Full HD quality

4K Resolution

Any format available

Background Music

Sound Effect

Custom colors

Express delivery

VIP service

 



Why you need to order this gig from me?



♥  Commercial Use.

♥  VIP service.

♥  Professional Quality work.

♥  Express fast delivery.



WHAT I NEED FROM YOU?



Your Logo with transparent background in .png, .ai, .eps, or .psd format.

Please check my gig extras for more cool services that I offer.

Kindly note, we don't offer custom intros and project files (.ae files) in this gig.

However, if you need custom animation, please contact us.



File Format

MP4

MOV



Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

EXCEPTIONAL TALENTED, The final result was mind-blowing. Exceeded my expectations. Fantastic, I Highly Recommend This.

:

Thank you again, it was a pleasure working on your project! I'm glad you like the service

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment