Monday, March 30, 2020

Create 3D Build Architect Logo Intro











About:

Here you can get the high quality 3D Architect Logo Animation in 1920x1080P Full HD Resolution with background music. Express Delivery within 24 HOURS !


What I'll need :

- Your logo, should be in High Quality PNG, AI, EPS or PSD format with transparent background.

- Your Tagline/Slogan or your website url.


What You'll get :

- High Quality Video 1920x1080P Full HD Resolution in MP4 output.


Please check out of my gigs description. Just process the order with requirement and I will start working on your project.


Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further question. And I am looking forward to working with you. Thank you.

Reviews


:

Prefect gig

:

Very cool work. Willing to make revisions. Great experience!

:

That’s is it very nice

:

Thanks for your help wille, recommend.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment