Sunday, March 29, 2020

Cinematic Gear Logo Intro











About:

If you are looking here on fiverr for someone to create an Amazing Video Intro in High definition (HD) to promote your business, then you are in the right place.



I will create breathtaking video intro for your Company presentation ,YouTube Channel, Website, Short clips/films,  campaigns, Events promotion, Corporate project Presentation, Branding, and many more.



My video Intro will help bring you more sales because it is going to be compelling andeye-catching to your leads and customers.



Benefits:

  • unlimited revisions
  • Audio Included
  • customizable output format
  • HD resolution 1920x1080 or 1280 x 720 

  • 100% money back guarantee




Your Logo Should be on a Transparent Background in either PNG, PSD, AI or EPS format.



If you have any questions about this gig please feel free to contact me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As advertised, very happy with the result.

Seller's Response:

thank you my friend

Seller's Response:

Perfect! Just ask requested

Seller's Response:

thank you my friend

Seller's Response:

I'm at a lost for WORDS thanks so much




No comments:

Post a Comment