Thursday, March 26, 2020

Create Awesome Airplane Animation With Your Logo











About:

Hello to all who love .


I Will Create Awesome Airplane Animation Using Your Logo.


Best for YouTube Channel, Game intros, Teasers, Short films, Promos, Marketing campaigns, Event promotion, Presentation for a project website or business, Branding, Special events, Product advertising, Commercial projects, Promo sales and so on…


Provide me:
• your logo or text in Any format with clear background
• your website or any slogan (OPTIONAL)


Logo must be High Quality in PNG/PSD/JPG or AI/EPS with transparency for better result.



My goal is fully satisfied buyer. You can always contact 
me with any questions and suggestions.


Reagards

Nirob Aju

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow, very quick service and the airplane mockup was way better than I expected! Awesome job!

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer

Seller's Response:

great job A++++++

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I'm so happy to work with you.

Seller's Response:

5 star for u




No comments:

Post a Comment