Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create 2 colorful intro logo animation in less than 24 hours

I will create 2 colorful intro logo animation in less than 24 hours












About:

Hola!

Its my another unique logo reveal video exclusively on fiverr

I will create 2 colorful intros logo animation in HD (as in preview)


complete video reference : https://youtu.be/VleIDohF3Ko


You can use it for your

  • Film
  • Company
  • Game
  • Product
  • brand logo reveal

or for anything

to increase brand value


For $5 you will get

1.  both intros in mp4 format video

2.  HD 720P i.e. 1280 X 720

3.  music as in the preview included



i need :

Any text or logo

in png or any transparent format for best output

tagline or website (optional)


NOTE:

Have any questions, Feel free to message me.

For more gigs : https://www.fiverr.com/creativeagents

So order now!

Thank You!!!

Reviews


moovok:Awesome. Fast delivery. Thanks again

creativeagents:thank you :)

renevelazquez:Great product. I don't like how the video and the music are cut off at the end.

creativeagents:THANK YOU

dhanawana:I needed to edit the video for my facebook cover and he did exactly what was needed! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment