Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will create professional hd video intro logo animation

I will create professional hd video intro logo animation












About:

THANKS FOR VIEWING MY GIG 
BEAUTIFUL AND COLOURFUL 
 VIDEO INTRO LOGO ANIMATION
 
I Am a professional Motion graphics designer with years of experience and I assure you that your expectations will be met as I always make all of my clients happy

YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY COLOR YOU LIKE FOR THE SMOKE AND THE LOGO

There are 7 different types of beautiful video intro logo animation. Just choose the perfect ones you want from the logos in the videos

1 type= $5
4 types= $15
6 types= $20

  • Numbers of  DESIGNS (According to package you select)
  • Professional Quality
  • 1920 X 1080 (1080p Full HD)
  • Music included
All of my  video intro logo animation is great for 
> Your website
> Youtube INTRO
> Your Business 
> And lots more

Why you should order this gig from me
> Professional quality
> Free revision
> VIP service 
> Express delivery
> MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

THIS IS THE BEST AMAZING LOGO INTRO ANIMATION

How to order :

1. Provide your TEXT or LOGO
2. 
Choose you custom colors depending on the type selected.
________________________________________________
ORDER NOW !

Reviews


just4dj:Extremely friendly and easy to communicate expectations too.

doyinhassan1:Thank you so much

jeanee1996:doyinhassan1 was wonderful to work with. He made sure that I was happy with the end product and went above and beyond. i will use him again. Many thanks!

doyinhassan1:Thank you so much.

antsmexico:Amazing and very well done! I loved it! thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment