Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will create this 3d logo animation intro within 24 hours

I will create this 3d logo animation intro within 24 hours












About:

Awesome Textured 3D Animation for your logo or text 

Tagline under your logo (website, text)
FullHD/1080P (1920x1080 resolution)
Background music included.
Only in 24 hours.


Order Requirements:
I will need your:

Logo or Text
Music (optional)

We can talk more inbox me for you requirements.

Reviews


anthonytoruno:Quick delivery, amazing!

fallondesign:Great buyer!

kalinag0:Seller was very kind , friendly and listen to the work you want done, also responded quickly to questions

changeandprofit:Creat job! Seller did changes as I requested!\nOne revidion took little too long, but my gig was \nnot time sensitive.\nThanks alot.

ferrari1:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment