Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will create 8 simple corporate minimal animated logo intro video

I will create 8 simple corporate minimal animated logo intro video












About:

I Will Create 8 Intro Video Animation For you.
FAST DELIVERYwithin24 hours.

What I offer with my packages ?


2/4/8 Intro video (According to package you select)

  • Professional Quality
  • 1920 X 1080 video (1080p Full HD)
  • Music included
  • mp4 format (I will provide other formats on your request)
  • Average video duration 5-15 sec

All of my animation is great for:

  • Your Website
  • Your YouTube, Twitter, Facebook Video
  • Your Company, Business, Advertise Product
  • A Presentation
Why hire me?

I'm a professional Motion Graphics Designer and Video Editor.
More than 10 years experience.

• Professional quality
• Free revision
• VIP service

• Express delivery
• Satisfaction guaranteed

Please Contact me before Placing your Order for Perfect Result.


NOTE :NO CUSTOM REQUESTS OR ANIMATIONS.

Reviews


rasheedaconner:Our was Church needing an animated logo for their organization and Rhhira did an outstanding job and paid attention to details. Thank you and may God bless you.

rhhira:Thank you very much!!!

aliibrahim253:perfect seller, fast response​ , and very responsible ! thanks, GOOD JOB !

rhhira:Thank you very much!

chrisreisbeck:Excellent! I highly recommend and very happy with the end result!


No comments:

Post a Comment