Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do glitch animated logo video intro

I will do glitch animated logo video intro












About:

Check My Other Video Intros ---> https://www.fiverr.com/tomanderson8 <---


Exclusively on Fiverr


★Professional Logo Animation Video Intro★

With this Gig you will receive:

✔Video Intro with Music - 100% like the sample

✔The same animation of the sample, with your text and image.

✔Final output format in mp4

✔YouTube & Vimeo Ready to go!

Amazing quality, professional service

Instructions: Place an order and send us;
- Your logo & tagline
- Logo should be high resolution in PNG or PSD or AI or EPS format for best results

Please contact me first if you want any customization.


Check My Other Video Intros ---> https://www.fiverr.com/tomanderson8 <---

Reviews


djhaze84:Very responsive and the experience was great!

tomanderson8:Thank you so much!

kryptokey:did exactly what I wanted

tomanderson8:Thank you!

craighixson:Did it right the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment