Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will create 100 percent unique custom intro logo animation

I will create 100 percent unique custom intro logo animation












About:

I will Professionally Animate your Logo, 100% UNIQUE CUSTOM WORK, No template!

► Service includes (45$):


  • One custom flat intro with your logo or short text
  • 1920x1080px HD
  • 30 fps or 60 fps  animation
  • Tailored to your brand
  • 3 free revisions

► How to get started: 

1) Simply send me your logo (layered vector .EPS or .AI)
If you don't have one, I can redraw your PNG or JPG in vector format for extra cost.

2) And send me your initial ideas for the animation.
If you have no ideas, you can leave it up to me, I'm very creative.
If you don't have a logo that fits the requirements, contact me and I will help you with this. 



 Feel free to contact me for any reason

Reviews


apriltoro:The examples were really intricate and what I received was very plain. Tried to reach out to the seller but chat option wasn't there.

fivestarzent:Awesome work! Keeps making any changes until you are satisfied. Would definitely recommend!

chriswun:Very good work

cinekin:good and clean

talon_maxwell:I am genuinely so very impressed! This is the best work I've seen. It looks exactly how I wanted and it's above and beyond what I could have ever hoped for! Seriously amazing work for such an amazing price.


No comments:

Post a Comment