Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create fully custom intro logo animation

I will create fully custom intro logo animation












About:

We Create PRO CUSTOM ANIMATIONS

We Can Completely Match your Company Idea and Theme, Giving your business UNIQUE Looks!


In BASIC Package included:

  • PRE-MADE intro, that you can choose on our gallery---gt;https://vimeo.com/eighthstudio
  • Output video in 1080p (1920x1080)
  • Background music
  • Custom colors
  • Commercial use


In STANDARD Package included:

  • Simple and Clean Logo animation
  • Output video in 1080p (1920x1080)
  • Background Music
  • Custom colors
  • Commercial use


In PREMIUM Package included:

  • More Detailed and Complicated Logo animation
  • Output Video in 1080p (1920x1080)
  • Background Music
  • Custom Colors
  • Commercial Use
  • Logo Transparency
  • Source File
  • Gif File


What I need:

I need your logo inAI or EPS. If you don't have this formats, I can do it for additional fee. If you choose BASIC Package I need Video ID that you can find on our gallery. If you choose Custom animation Package little bit information about your company and your thoughts about animation. Or I can imagine amazing reveal myself :) Just trust me and you will get something special!

Check outGig Extrasfor more features.


If you have further questions just send me a message, I will quickly reply to it.

Reviews


jimbay1116:Pleasant and speedy experience!

eighth_studio:Outstanding experience

shutter_kloud:he was attentive and listened to what i asked for

eighth_studio:Outstanding experience. Thank you for interesting project.

marcoejoe:good job, good service


No comments:

Post a Comment