Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create 5 amazing video intro logo animations

I will create 5 amazing video intro logo animations












About:

▸▶►Bring Your Logo 2 Life! with Best intro package◄◀◂ 

          ★★★ You can Check my portfolio Gallery ★★★
                      ▸▶►https://goo.gl/uEmGMi◄◀◂ 

Exclusive offer !! EXTRA Fast Delivery for Free!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
►What you will get in this Gig◄
BEST Video Intros For your Logo!! 
Full HD 1080p Render Quality Video
☑ Background Music ♪♪
Custom Color
☑ Custom Background
☑ Website or Tagline Added for Free

►Why you Choose me◄
☑ Expert in the Field of Graphics
☑ 1500+ Extremely Happy clients
☑ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Extra Fast Delivery
VIP Customer Service

►Perfect for◄
☑ Your Website ☑ Your YouTube Channel ☑ Your Company 
☑ Your Blog ☑ Your Videos ☑ Branding ☑ Game intros & more!

►Provide me◄
☑ Your Logo or Text
☑ Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address (opt)
☑ The Logo with Transparent PNG or PSD, AI, EPS for better results

☎ Feel free to Contact me for Different styles Animations or any reason.

Regards
Tangil
---------------------
Tags:
Cinematic, Epic, Action, Trailer, Elegant, Animation, Reveal, Best, Professional, Clean, After effects, Architect, Glitch, Particle, Digital, Corporate, Facebook, Twitter, Explosion, Fluid, Smoke, Motion,

Reviews


rioinnovations:He is too good. we like that he tries to understand what will be best suited for your brand and suggests accordingly

rioinnovations:I am glad to get the video. He is supportive and willing to help. we will work together...

mmkpromoter:I love it, great Job...

bowtieking:his work always exceeds my expectations even my clients. thank you and i will be ordering more very soon.

tangil:AMAZING Buyer!! Thanks for your Kind Review!! Looking forward to helping you again very soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment