Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will get back to you as soon as possible. Have a great day and stay creative! + See More

I will get back to you as soon as possible. Have a great day and stay creative! + See More












About:

I will make an animated movie style video of your logo appearing on a billboard in the night city. Excellent for business or personal use - YouTube, Facebook or your website. If you want to make an impact on your customers, subscribers or followers this is the gig for you!

 

What you get:

 

- Video delivered in 1280 x 720 HD

- Your logo at the end of the video

- Music and sound f/x like in the sample

 

Gig Extras:

 

- I will render and deliver in 1920 x 1080 FULL HD

- I will add up to 2 lines of your text (like in the sample video)

- You can add your own music (music will start at the beginning of the file you send me)

 

I do not do custom animation work, the basic animation will look exactly like the sample video but with your own logo (and text if the Gig Extra is purchased).

 

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask before ordering and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also, don't forget to check out our other gigs. Thank you!

Reviews


threetreetown:Great job done quick.

creativeglobal:Thank you so much, all the best!

stevemckenna:I made a text error on this order and CreativeGlobal spotted it, checked with me and delivered quickly, professionally and to a high standard. 5 star service.

creativeglobal:Thank you so much for the great review, it was my pleasure working with you! All the best!

shamanxanthi:Excellent. Fast. And very few on Fiverr really live up to the rating \


No comments:

Post a Comment